Guilford Craft Expo - July 14-17 2011
Guilford CT's annual craft fair runs from Thursday July 14th to Sunday July 17th. The Guilford Craft Expo is located on the Guilford Green, and organized by the Guilford Art Center.
The Guilford Craft Expo is one of the top craft fairs in the country, with over 14000 people attending each year. Over 175 artists will showcase a wild variety of art. Paintings, sculptures, leather, clay, clothing, jewelry, rugs, pottery & more. Special events include a silent auction, a raffle for a motor scooter and music acts. Proceeds from the Guilford Craft Expo will benefit the Guilford Arts Center school and gallery.
This year's craft fair will feature musicians, including:
- J-Walk - Guilford High School's talented group.
- Rizzo's Dilemma - New Haven based prog-rock band.
- Glenn Roth - A popular singer-songwriter who regularly plays in CT, NY and all around the North-East.
- Joan Levy Hepburn - A teacher and artist at the Guilford Art Center
Food & Dining:
In addition to all the wonderful restaurants on the Guilford Green, the following food truck vendors will be serving craft fair attendees:
- The Caseus Grilled Cheese Truck
- Taco Pacifico
- The Naples Pizza Truck
- Ashley's Ice Cream
Guilford Craft Expo Schedule:
- Thursday & Friday - 12pm - 9pm
- Saturday - 10am - 6pm
- Sunday - 1pm - 5pm
Take i95 to exit 58. Head South off Exit 58 (which is Rt 77) and go about 1/2 a mile until you hit the Guilford Green. Parking can be found around the Guilford Green.
For more information about the Guilford Craft Expo, visit the Guilford Arts Center online.