After last week's heat wave and record breaking temperature of 108 in Newark, New Jersey, you can beat the heat by moving to a West Essex Community with a town pool!
West Essex is comprised of eight amazing Essex County towns and as the mercury rises, the coolest place to be without a doubt is in one of these West Essex town pools!
West Essex Communities with Town Pools:
CALDWELL and WEST CALDWELL TOWN POOL - residents of Caldwell and West Caldwell beat the heat sharing two town pools (one on Cedar Street and one on Westville Avenue).
- CEDAR GROVE TOWN POOL - residents and non-residents of Cedar Grove beat the heat at the Cedar Grove Community Pool located off on Little Falls Road.
- ESSEX FELLS TOWN POOL - residents of Essex Fells beat the heat and join North Caldwell's town pool.
- FAIRFIELD TOWN POOL - residents and non-residents of Fairfield beat the heat on Big Piece Road at Fairfield's town pool.
- NORTH CALDWELL TOWN POOL - residents of North Caldwell beat the heat in North Caldwell's town pool.
- ROSELAND TOWN POOL - residents of Roseloand, on a limited basis, beat the heat and are able to join Caldwell and West Caldwell town pool.
- VERONA TOWN POOL - residents of Verona beat the heat in Verona's town pool located on Fairvew Avenue.
As the mercury rises, Beat the Heat by Moving to a West Essex Community with a town pool! Contact Fairfield Real Estate Agent, Gina Chirico for homes for sale in the West Essex Communities of Caldwell, Cedar Grove, Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell, Roseland, West Caldwell and Verona.