Brasada Ranch custom home . . . huge price reduction
15173 Carida Court, Powell Butte
UPDATE– THIS HOME HAS BEEN REDUCED BY OVER $500,000
This is it . . . the absolute epitome of “panoramic living.” Brasada Ranch at its best! A light and airy custom home built by Rimrock Construction and sited on a private cul-de-sac to take full advantage of the unobstructed classic Cascade mountain vistas. This Brasada Ranch custom home has just been reduced by over $500,000. All design elements work synergistically to make the home light and bring the outside in–natural (unstained) knotty alder cabinets, trim, doors, and built-ins; rustic hickory flooring.
The floor plan stresses much sought after main level living . . . from the magnificent entry to a sexy master (complete with fireplace and views of the north Sister), a humongous walk in closet with shoe racks to please even Imelda Marcos, radiant heated travertine floors, even a bidet. The rest of the main level great room plan includes a theater room, a private office, a formal dining area, and the gourmet kitchen pictured above. Upstairs, one finds two well-appointed suites for guests (or kids) and a wonderful bonus room over the garage.
This Brasada Ranch custom home has a huge, protected paver deck and outdoor kitchen; both encourage the “outdoor Central Oregon lifestyle” and further accentuate the magnificent mountain views.
Brasada Ranch is only twenty minutes from downtown Bend, Oregon. The Jeld-Wen Communty, once a working cattle ranch, features a championship 18 hole golf course designed by the team of Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy, an athletic center replete with state of the art workout facilities and three swimming pools. There is also probably the nicest equestrian center in the northwest with “equine condos” and a 100,000 square foot arena. For dining, don’t forget about the “Blue Olive Restaurant.”
It’s not uncommon for potential buyers to miss many of the unique features in a Brasada Ranch custom home like this; they are therefore outlined below:
- 4127 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Cedar siding with natural ledge stone trim
- 50 year composite roofing
- R-19 insulation between floor; R-11 at sound walls
- Exterior walls are R-21 blown in spider blanket
- Earth Advantage certified, Energy Star rated
- Hot water on demand
- Hand troweled finish on main walls
- Tongue and groove ceiling in great room; hand cut open beams; rock pillars
- Emtek oil-rubbed hardware
- Great room wired for surround sound; huge stone gas fireplace
- Full mountain views from every room (save office and utility)
- Theater room has Runco ceiling projector, 106″ remote screen, surround sound
- Built in vacuum system throughout
- Large water feature
For more information on this home, other listings, or simply to learn more about Brasada Ranch, please click here.