The USDA Home Loan program can be a great choice for your Kansas City Area home buying needs.
Here are some of the features of the Kansas City Area USDA Loans program:
- Zero down payment
- 100% financing is available. The loan can even be structured so that you have no out of pocket expense, no closing costs due at closing!
- Low interest rates compared to other loan programs
- Kansas City Area USDA Loans Rates
- Monthly mortgage insurance is very low compared to other programs- just .4% of the loan amount per year as of July 2013.
Call for details 816-268-4025! Kansas City Area USDA Loan Eligibility So you may be wondering Do I qualify? Here are a few basic qualifying standards and will help you determine your USDA Home Loan Eligibility in the Kansas City area:
- 640 Min Credit Score
- Owner-occupied properties only.
- You must check to see if the home is in a USDA eligible area. Check the home by visiting the USDA website. Visit this site and plug in your address or town: USDA Location Eligibility Website
If you are in an eligible area, the home qualifies to use a USDA loan to purchase your new home!
- Income limits apply.
When calculating the qualifying household income, there are credits that can be applied for child care and dependents under 18 years old,
Call us at 816-268-4025 to see if you fall under the limits. When looking for a lender it's very important to find a lender who provides USDA home loan programs. USDA mortgage can be complicated, so in-house underwriting and funding is critical when making sure you meet your contract deadlines. LeaderOne is an in-house USDA lender.
For more information on getting Kansas City Area USDA Loans, please contact Darren Copeland, NMLS #164545 at 816-268-4025, KCLoanTips.com.
*** Agricultural properties do not qualify for Kansas City Area USDA Loans. Owner-occupied rural housing only.