7 GREAT REASONS TO LIST YOUR Calvert County Home DURING THE HOLIDAYS. There has always seemed to be this myth that people don't buy real estate during the holidays or during the winter season. This is so untrue. I can attest to that this year as I have multiple clients who are scgeduled to settle in December and January.
O.K. Here's the list:
1. People who shop for homes during the Holidays are SERIOUS buyers. There's a whole lot less tire kickers out there during winter.
2. Inventory is decreased. Yes many sellers pull there listings off the market going into the Holiday season leaving less options for active buyers. This can make the difference in getting your home sold and can even mean more money in tight inventory markets.
3. Buyers have more time to look during the holidays.
4. Houses tend to show better when they are decorated during the holidays.
5. Some people have tax implications and must buy before the end of the year.
6. You can negotiate terms and delay settlement to extend your occupancy.
7. Many corporate relocations occur in January and they cannot wait giving you leverage in the market to get your price.
Keep in mind that you can always block certian days so you can enjoy the holidays. It's easy to do and even easier if your relator is using a showing service.
If you need more information on selling your Calvert county home than please click one of the links or give me a call at 240-463-3706