East Stroudsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for April 2014
AVERAGE SOLD PRICE FOR APRIL:
$120K VERSUS $132K for April 2013
NUMBER OF HOMES SOLD FOR APRIL:
53 versus 31 for April 2013.
YEAR TO DATE STATISTICS THROUGH APRIL 2014:
The Year To Date number of homes sold in the East Stroudsburg PA Real Estate market is 163 homes for 2014 versus 143 for 2013.
The Year To Date average sold price of homes sold in East Stroudsburg PAis $118K for 2014 versus $122K for year to date 2013.
Other Important Statistics to consider in the East Stroudsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for April 2014 are:
- The Average Days on the Market dropped to 131
- The Sale to List Price Ratio was around 96%
- The Absorption Rate dropped to 10 months versus 13 months for April 2013. This is indicative of a Buyer’s Market. A balanced market would be 6 months.
- The Number of Pending homes is currently at 73, UP from 57 for April 2013.
- The Number of Active Listings dropped to 407 versus 468 for April 2013.
In Summary, all these Statistics show that we are still in a Buyer’s Market in East Stroudsburg PA however the number of positive growth numbers show us that we are doing well on the road to recovery in East Stroudsburg and hopefully these trends will continue. For 18 months in a row the Number of Homes being sold in the Poconos on a monthly basis has been on the rise and exceeded the previous years numbers. This is the BEST market we have seen in the Poconos for years! Take advantage of it and call your East Stroudsburg PA Real Estate Agent, Bobbie Smith!
East Stroudsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for April 2014.