All brokers are NOT created equal. . .
Before you make your next real estate career move, here is something to think about. . .
Many brokers are in business to maximize their personal market share. Others feel that providing zero services at low-cost is the winning business plan. Some brokers think agents should be better at recruiting than selling real estate. While other brokers think arrogance ( "We only accept listings at $1 Million and over. . ." ) will carry the day. . .
But the truth is there's a "niche" for everyone. . . But before you place your real estate career in the hands of a broker. . . ANY broker... Ask a few key questions:
1. Does the broker compete against you?
2. Does the broker have a "special deal" for every agent coming in the door?
3. Does the broker prohibit you from developing/marketing YOUR brand?
4. Does the broker keep YOUR listings if you decide to leave his firm?
5. Does the broker cut your commissions if you leave or miss your "goal"?
These are tough questions. . . and getting straight answers may be difficult, but I can assure you of one thing. . . at Realty Empire first and foremost the answer to each and every question is a non-negotiable..
If you’re ready to grow your real estate brand and want a supportive broker to help you develop and achieve your goals then contact Stephanie Leon, Broker and Founder of Realty Empire for your confidential interview at: Join@RealtyEmpire.net