Fairmount Real Estate
The Fairmount Neighborhood is located just north of Center City, Philadelphia. It's a mostly residential neighborhood with plenty of great dining and tourist attractions. The neighborhood is also called The Art Museum Neighborhood for it's proximity to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Fairmount Real Estate includes plenty of single-family attached homes built in the early part of the 1900's (and earlier), new construction homes and newly re-modeled homes, and several condo buildings.
Condos in Fairmount Philadelphia include the largest condo building in the city. Many residents choose to buy a condo in Fairmount for it's proximity to Center City and outdoor recreation along the river. See all Fairmount Condos for Sale here.
- 2601 Parkway - Located across the street from the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2601 Parkway Condominiums offer high-rise condo living with a convenient location
- CityView - Cityview Condos are located at 2001 Hamilton Street. This 2-building high-rise condominium offers a 24-hour door attendant, on-site fitness center, tennis court, and on-site garage parking.
- The Colonnade - The Colonnade Condominiums are located at 1601 Spring Garden Street. These condos are across the street from the Philadelphia Community College. Residents walk in to a luxurious lobby with a beautiful reflecting pool and fountain.
- The Philadelphian - The largest condominium in Philadelphia, The Philadelphian offers amazing views of Center City and the Art Museum. Most units have balconies so residents can enjoy the views. The Philadelphian is located at 2401 Pennsylvania Avenue.
- The Tivoli - The Tivoli Condos provide 24-hour security and both townhouse style living and flats.