Let's Face it, our office is not 'brick and mortar' its out in the field and at people's kitchen tables. And you never know when you will need something that's why being prepared is being professional. Plus now-a-days its much less economical with gas prices and your value per hour to run back to your home or office to 'get stuff'.
So as a way of setting myself apart from the competition, I have comprised a list a few things to always have in your vehicle. I call it my ABP (always be prepared) trunk kit.
- Your listing presentation (flip chart, laptop, etc.)
- A presale package as a free item of value describing real estate stats about one's area with mail in form on last page.
- Area maps (not always necessary if you have a computer or nav system)
- Appointment book
- Business cards (duh)
- Personal Brochures / magnets (for some reason people can't bring themselves to throw out a magnet)
- Listing contracts and consumer notice
- Loan Amoritizatoin table
- Your Cell phone (another duh, this should be attached to you. Some people carry an emergency trac phone too)
- 'Thank you' cards, envelopes and stamps
- Measuring tape
- A flashlight with batteries (This is more valuable than you might think!)
- first-aid kit
- a spare pair of shoes
- Your Yard Sign (and hammer if necessary for install)
Hope this helps everyone!!
Subscribe to CommentsComment