Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Top 10 Signs You Are Having Success as a Realtor
How do you know when you are "making it" in real estate? Watch for these 10 sure signs of success:
10. You spend more time in other people's houses than you do your own home.
9. You never cook any more.
8. You get calls for showings on "your listing" and you have to ask "which one".
7. You are on a first-name basis with CSS reps.
6. You can guess (with stunning accuracy) how long a vacant home has been on market by the quantity and height of the raccoon paw prints left on the siding of homes
5. You can correctly guess the combo code when showing instructions were wrong.
4. You know when the house was built by the style of the front door.
3. You recognize the builder by the interior finish out or floor plan.
2. You've "gotta guy" you can refer clients to for just about need... even raccoon extraction.
1. Google thinks you work at a title company, and suggests your "work" destination as such every weekday morning.
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!