Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Why to Sell in November & December
Wanting to sell your St. Tammany home, but wondering if it’s a good time to sell? Look no further! Wayne Turner with Turner Real Estate Group gives you the top 10 reasons why now is a great time to list your Slidell, Mandeville, or Covington home for sale!
Here’s our Top 10 Reasons to Sell in November and December:
1. Serious Home Buyers. Home buyers looking during these times are not just tire kickers. They’re approved and ready.
2. Exterior of homes are dormant due to colder weather. Less work a home owner needs to do. Buyers are more focused on the interior.
3. Homes show better! Homes decorated for the holidays tend to look more inviting and comforting. A buyer can see themselves being comforted by the property.
4. We buy homes based on emotion and justify the cost with logic. Home buyers become more emotionally connected with homes this time of year.
5. Home buyers have more time to look at properties. Vacation days that do not roll over
to the next year tend to be used for the purpose of looking at property.
6. Home buyers have goals set to buy a home before the year’s end. Many times this decision is
made for tax purposes.
7. Get a jump on the relocation ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!