I work primarily in Northern Franklin County and Southern Delaware County, so those were easier for me to think of clues ... but I dipped south for a few of these Columbus suburbs.
Central Ohio Communities - Columbus Suburbs
2. Not a town or village, it's an area in Southern Delaware County, Lewis ______
4. Somewhere south of Columbus
8. It's not Grove City, it's __________
9. Northeast of Columbus, it has an "Uptown"
11. A village in the Westerville School District, Minerva ____
12. It has an Irish name
15. A northeast suburb
16. It was once notorious as a speed trap, New ____
17. A suburb in Southern Delaware County
1. An older suburb east of Columbus
3. Pickerington is in this county
5. Reynolsburg loves to eat them
6. _____ City, southwest of Columbus
7. A suburb west of Columbus
9. It's north and it's old
10. Riverlea is not a Worthington neighborhood it is a separate _______
13. Northwest of Columbus, ______ Arlington.
14. The Plain Local school district serves ____ Albany
My apologies to the folks in the community in number 4 across.... all I could come up with was "It's somewhere south of Columbus." I guess a couple of others are pretty bad and I forgot at least one important northwest Columbus suburb. Itty bitty but I should have included it.
Here's the answers Central Ohio Suburbs. Edit ooops I'd have sworn I saved the key to the answers... but I can't find the file. I will have to post the answers won't I? Stay Tuned.
Thanks to Margaret Woda a real estate agent in Crofton Maryland for sharing Using Crossword Puzzles in Your Blog,