This is a place for people who specialize in working with first time home buyers to post their articles helpful to those clients. Realtors, Mortgage Professionals, Home Inspectors, Attorneys, Credit Repair Speciailists and more are welcome to join and participate. Articles posted here should have the customer as the audience and not other professionals. There are plenty of groups you can join to blog something for other professionals to read.
We do have one, simple rule against blatant advertising which we want to make clear for all who participate. If you are deemed to be in voilation of this rule, your blog article will be removed and you will receive an email warning and clarification of the rules on advertising. Any second offense we will ask you to leave the group and we DO NOT want that to happen. Here is the rule regarding blatant advertising.
An article that's main "advice" is to contact you or your company is an advertisement and is not acceptable.
Here are a few examples:
"Do you want a Realtor you can trust? Call me....."
"Afraid of getting a bad mortgage loan? Call our company for...."
"Not sure of the market value in your area? Our office can help...."
Instead, answer the questions with good information. If the reader agrees it's good info they will seek you out for more help.
Suggestions for writing great articles:
1) Lists work - top 10 ways to choose a realtor, Top 5 things you should know about....
2) Update and repost an earier article, instead of posting a new blog that has 15 links to all of the great articles you wrote over the last year. Summary blogs are frustrating for many to navigate and they won't click through more than one or two links.
3) Write to the customer. Make the client your audience.
Lastly - the below are examples of blog articles that will be removed from the group. Remember a group is effective if it remains on course. If the scope is too broad (like "Realtors") or the adherence to the theme isn't upheld, then the group loses it's effectiveness.
1) blogs for members only - this is a group for first time homebuyers who are consumers. Members only posts aren't in line with the theme of this group
2) blogs about property listings - while your listing may be great for a first time homebuyer - this is also not in the theme of the group. A listing is not educational and is relevant only to a very small geographic readership.
Good luck and please provide any feedback to email@example.com