Realtors, check out Flexmls IDX by FBS. We did and we love what we saw and we really like the guys at FBS. There are typically a few options when you want to include MLS search capabilities on your website. Most Multiple Listing Services provide a free option but that free option is not very attractive and provides limited functionality. Then you have the option of going through an IDX provider, like FBS. With most IDX providers you will either be able to embed their system into the site or you have custom programming to enter it into your site. The later is normally one of the most expensive.
We set out to find a robust IDX provider that would not break the bank. Our search turned up Flexmls IDX system. Flexmls IDX is a comprehensive solution, that has a custom api for slick website integration, user friendly, has a mapping system that freaking rocks and will be a valued tool to your clients, creating a high level of Stickability for your website.
Here are some of the cool features:
- Lead Generation - The flexmls system includes a Customer Portal feature. With this feature their IDX has the ability to allow your customers to log into a private customer portal right from your website. The portal gives them options to search, save searches, mark favorites/possibilities/rejects and multiple other functions.
- Searching - The system is designed to provide your client with access to listings. They can edit the search to their liking, search by list $, virtual tours, photos, videos and more.
- Mapping/Map Search - The Map tab quickly pinpoints the search results to view by Price/Status/Price Per Square Foot. Also provides hovering info bubbles, irregular-shape searching, panning, zoom, satellite display, and radius searching.
- Search Results - The infinite List tab in the flexmls smart frame houses unlimited search results. Rather than viewing just a few listings at a time, the client can view all the listing by simply scrolling down the page.
- Details - From the details tab, there is quick access to listing reports, open houses, tour of homes and calculators.
- Messaging - The contact button bridges the gap between the site owner and the client. By using the Contact button, your prospect can email you directly and that message automatically shows up in your Messages area on the private side of flexmls Web.
- Printing and Directions - The Print function allows the client to print anything that is attached to a listing such as the grid, detail reports, maps, photos, and driving directions.
- Photos - The Photos tab contains unlimited photos, virtual tours, and video viewing which may be attached to each listing. flexmls stores 3 sizes of each photo attached to a listing, thumbnail, report and original.
Check out our flexmls Demo and see what all the fuss is about.
Want to find out what it takes to put it into your existing website or build a new website with it integrated give us a call or email us.