7 Things To Look for When Choosing Your Realtor (Whether you are buying or selling a property)
1. Dont always choose the Realtor with the flashiest advertising or the most radio ads. Money can by
publicity, but doesnt always guarantee the best service.
2. Ask your family and friends who they would recommend from previous experiences
3. Go to some open houses in your area and meet some of the Realtors. You will click with some more
4. Choose a Realtor that displays confidence, is enthusiastic, and that if they dont have the answer to
something, they are always willing to find it.
5. Choose someone who is persistant, and listens and understands your housing needs
6. Choose a full-time Realtor. This will assure that the search for you home is full-time as well.
7. Don't always choose the Realtor that has been around the longest. Newer Realtors are eager, agressive
and dedicated to helping you reach your goals.