Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $260,000; Median SqFt: $107.86 for 02/16/2011-02/22/2011.
There were 22 homes for sale in Murrieta CA that closed (sold) this past week with a median home price of $260,000 and a median price-per-square-foot of $107.86, according to the California Regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service). In the same period last year, 38 single family homes for sale closed with a median sales price of $237,500 and a median price-per-square-foot of $102.35.
The below chart shows median home values for detached single family homes in the City of Murrieta over the last four years. The blue line shows the median listing price of homes, while the red line shows the median sales price of homes. The listing price is the amount that sellers wanted someone to pay for their home, whereas the sales price is the actual amount that buyers paid for the home. Prices shown are for the month ending on the 15th.
The information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed.
Previous ‘Murrieta CA Home Prices’ Posts:
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $252,000; Median SqFt: $100.28 for 02/09/2011-02/15/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $258,000; Median SqFt: $98.50 for 02/02/2011-02/08/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $244,000; Median SqFt: $102.26 for 01/26/2011-02/01/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $240,000; Median SqFt: $103.61 for 01/19/2011-01/25/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $240,000; Median SqFt: $92.97 for 01/12/2011-01/18/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $239,500; Median SqFt: $100.22 for 01/05/2011-01/11/2011
- Murrieta CA Home Prices - Median: $235,000; Median SqFt: $107.35 for 12/29/2010-01/04/2011
- Murrieta Median Home Price: $246,500, Median SqFt: $106.52 for December 22-28/2010
- Murrieta Median Home Price: $246,450, Median SqFt: $118.68 for December 15-21/2010
- Murrieta Median Home Price: $239,900, Median SqFt: $97.47 for December 7-13/2010
Want to know the instant that a Murrieta home is listed for sale? As a free service, I will set up automated home searches for you. Try my Free Customized Home Search and discover how easy it is to find your dream home.
Or, to set up your Free Customized Home Search right now, please contact me, Bill the Murrieta Broker, by phone or text at (951) 347-3818, or email me at Bill@my3BRealty.com. All I need to know are the features you want in your ideal home, plus the email address that you want your searches automatically sent to.
Contact me today to setup your free automated “Murrieta Homes for Sale” search.
Murrieta is a young, affluent community, boasting an educated, high-income population that's comparable to communities in San Diego and Orange Counties. Murrieta offers a wide range of new shopping, dining and recreational options, a diverse choice in housing, and a world-class education system. Incorporated in 1991 and with a population of just over 100,000, Murrieta was recently recognized as the safest city in Riverside and San Diego Counties.
Cradled within the junction of the I-15 and I-215 freeways, Murrieta is centrally located to businesses in Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. New retail centers, industrial buildings, and Class A offices have been completed with more in the planning process. With over 2,000 acres of additional available land, Murrieta is attracting upscale retail centers and quality hotels, as well as research and development/medical technology firms and first-rate healthcare facilities. Murrieta is an ideal place to locate, invest, develop and expand as it is destined to become the premier business hub for the region.
Please subscribe to my blog, Bill the Murrieta Broker, for up-to-date information about the prices of Murrieta homes for sale, the prices of Murrieta condos and townhomes for sale, and for Murrieta Open Houses, as well as for Greer Ranch homes for sale and Greer Ranch home price trends, or contact me by phone or text at (951) 347-3818, or email me at Bill@my3BRealty.com.