Every so often my company shares a great idea.
From great ideas breeds even more inspiration.
Some of the ideas lately...
1. Every new listing should get "a parade". A special open house, special flyers about the open house, a walk around the neighborhood, etc. Each new listing should help you acquire 2 new clients.
2. Every Monday, prepare for the Open Houses this coming weekend.
3. Everyone in your database should get helpful neighborhood information especially about homes for sale/sold in their neighborhood. Call them about this and see if they are interested.
4. Every person in your database that owns a home should get and annual home valuation update delivered in person.
5. Every one in your database should get a monthly newsletter of some sort and a phone call or pop-by.
I am using TopProducer8i and trying to get better at timeblocking to allow these things to consistantly occur.
Any ideas about this?