This beautiful, spacious home is a rare find in a great Coyote Creek neighborhood down in Santa Teresa. With over 2400sf, the home features both formal and informal living and dining areas each with its own fireplace. An office is conveniently located downstairs, with a huge master bedroom suite and two additional oversized bedrooms upstairs. Once you see it, you'll want to call it home!
Some current numbers for the Santa Teresa area (95111,95119,95138,95139)... once again, it's our interpretation of what the market is really doing and where it's heading.
More Real Estate and Less Hype
- 31 Single family homes currently listed as bank owned
- 221 Single family homes currently listed as short sales
- 76 Single family homes are currently overpriced
- 77 Single family homes sold in the past 90 days
- 220 Single family homes in escrow (167 short sales)
- 358 Single family homes listed for sale
- 482 Total homes in foreclosure
- $430,663 Median sale price for single family homes in past 90 days
Patrick Virgilio CDPE, GRI, CRS, ABR, SRES, E-PRO, DREO
Broker, DRE# 01305252
"Start Searching for Your Next Home Now!" www.GetTheListNow.com
Office: 831.636.0477 ~ Cell: 408.568.6578