Beach & Luxury Realty is currently in 9 markets in the state of Florida.
One of the markets BLR is currently in is Jacksonville Florida...the largest city in all of Florida.
If you are looking to visit or move to Jacksonville,here are a few facts about the city:
1. A 2006 Census estimate put its population at more than 794,000, making it the 12th-most-populous city nationwide and first in Florida. In terms of land, sprawling Jacksonville has been the biggest city in the country since a massive annexation in 1968.
2. It was Hollywood before Hollywood. Once called the "Winter Film Capital of the World,'' Jacksonville hosted 30 film studios from 1908 to the 1920s, when most moved to that other place in California. Since then, films shot partly or completely in the area have included "Creature From the Black Lagoon,'' "GI Jane,'' and "Forces of Nature.''
3. Jacksonville's biggest annual sports event, Gate River Run, has been the US National Championship 15K since 1994 and largest 15K race in the country. And that's not all! You can fish or cut bait at the annual Kingfish tournament, also the nation's largest.
Here are also some places to visit:
1. Jacksonville Beach, sandwiched between the Intercoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, is just 20 minutes from downtown Jacksonville.
2. Jacksonville Landing......Nestled on the north bank of the St. Johns River, this waterfront marketplace features great shopping, restaurants, nightclubs, and live entertainment on the weekends.
3 Jacksonville's Nature Preserves....Jacksonville proudly boasts the largest urban park system in the country. Kayaking is just one of the activities available in the 46,000-acre Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve.
4. The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is known for its Old Master and American paintings, beautiful formal gardens, and renowned collection of Meissen porcelain.
5. The Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville is the largest modern and contemporary art museum in the Southeast.
6. In the center of the city stands Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, home to the Jacksonville Jaguars and the host of Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005, won by the New England Patriots.
7. The oceanfront Seawalk Pavilion on Jacksonville Beach is home to festivals and entertainment throughout the summer.
8. The Ritz Theatre and LaVilla Museum tell of the black history in Jacksonville. Theater performances, along with "Apollo Night" are held monthly.
Jacksonville is a Great Place to visit or live!If you are looking to move to Jacksonville....please think of: