Thank you Georgina for this wonderful information of the Maui Hawaii Real Estate Market Statiistics . I am glad to be part of this movement and helping the economy turn arround. Hopefully the interest rates stay as low as they are now.
What a Fantiastic time to purchase .
Maui Hawaii Real Estate Market Statistics - June 2012 report is out now
- In June the market rose to a 14 month high: 86 homes sold
- The median residential home price on Maui has risen dramatically to $575,500 - a 46 month high.
- The median condo price rose to $372,990. 120 condos sold.
- The median land price declined to $310,000. 13 vacant lots sold.Year to date sales:
- 898 residential house sales. 41.3% were REO or short sales
- 1,175 condo sales. 29.4% were REO or short sales
- 143 land sales. 16.9% were REO or short salesCurrent listings as of July 8 2012:
- Houses - 702
- Condos - 931
- Land - 455Absorption rate based on this month's Active inventory divided by June sales:
- Houses - 8.1 months
- Condos - 7.8 months
- Land - 35 months!Looking for some Maui real estate? Start your IDX search on the Maui MLS that shows all the active and pending listings... Search the Maui MLS listings here
If you have questions about the real estate market, about buying or selling a home on Maui, please contact me, a local Maui REALTOR.call or text me 808 283-0635 ~ EMAIL