VA Loans in Logan Utah
Logan, Utah VA Loans If you are/were in the military or a surviving spouse and you're looking to finance your home in Logan, Utah, then VA Loans may be an option for you.
If you qualify for a 100% VA Loan in Logan, Utah, you can enjoy many of these benefits:
- Down Payments are not required!
- Credit Standards are much more relaxed than many other loan options.
- Interest rates might be lower than you'd imagine because of competition.
How do you qualify for a VA Loan? Here are the qualifications for a VA Loan in Logan, Utah:
- Your credit score has to be decent.
- To meet certain service requirements (such as length of service/duty status).
- Sufficient Income.
- And a Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
A Credit of Eligibility or COE is a form that tells your lender that you've been backed for a VA Loan. Where do you get a COE form? We can help you, or you can get a copy through Veterans Affairs. To get more information about everything we've talked about go to The US Department of Veteran Affairs.
A free online application can be found through our website that will get your home financing started.
But, I suggest you contact your local lender. They understand all the details and unique pieces that go into VA Loans and they can help you understand them.
Look no further than the Spencer Stott Lending Team. They have all the information you need and will help you finance your home. Call us for a free consultation at: 801-960-2111. Or visit our website spencerstott.com.
We are here to help you get on your way to financing your dream home with Logan, Utah VA Loans.