Here's a look at how the real estate market in St. Clair Shores started off in 2014. I didn't switch to a winter picture for the pie chart, thought everyone would like to see a nice sunny, summer picture!
There were 49 single family St. Clair Shores homes that closed in January.
- The average sale price was $95,282 & the median sale price was $90,000
- The average days on market was 64 & the median days on market was 35
- The average List price was $100,999 with the median List price at $94,000
- 10 of the sales were bank owned homes & 3 were short sales.
- One of the 49 closings was a Canal Front Home
January Closed Sales:
$24,000 - $50,000 = 8
$50,100 - $75,000 = 8
$75,100 - $100,00 = 14
$100,100 - $150,000 = 12
$151,000 - $200,000 = 7
Want to know what your St. Clair Shores Home is Worth in Today's Market? Contact me for a FREE market analysis.
~NO PRESSURE ~NO Obligation
*Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Information taken from MiRealSource multiple listing service. Above sales were sold by agents and/or brokers. These statistics do not include for sale by owners.