Anacostia DC zip code 20020 Real Estate Market Report-February 2014. Just got a call from a potential client. Him and his wife has been renting for a while and they do not want to renew their lease at the Apartment that they are renting. Anyway he tells me that "Prices are going up". I said yeah because the Real Estate Market is rebounding in many areas in Washington DC.
Let's take a peek at the Anacostia DC zip code 20020 Real Estate Market Report.
- Average sold price of a Anacostia DC 3 BR Detached home was $373,200. That is up 26.51% from this time last year when the average sold price was $295,000.
- Average sold price of a Anacostia DC 4 BR Attached home was $266,425. That is up 33.22% from this time last year when the average sold price was $199,990.
- Average sold price of a Anacostia DC home in February 2014 was $238,176. This is up 3.67% from this time last year when the average sold price of a Anacostia DC home was $229,741.
- FHA and Cash seems to be the most popular financing options for Anacostia DC home buyers. 7 Anacostia DC home buyers used a FHA,6 Anacostia DC home buyers used Cash,3 Anacostia DC Home buyers used a Conventional loan,One Anacostia Home buyer used used a VA loan.
- 19 Anacostia DC Homes were sold in February 2014. This is up 35.71% from this time last year when 14 Anacostia DC homes were sold.
This is a great time to be a home buyer. And with pent up demand from many eager first time home buyers as well as move up home buyers,it is even a better time to be a Home owner/Seller. Anacostia DC Real Estate Market Report such as average 3 BR Anacostia Detached homes sold and a 4 bedroom attached Anacostia Homes sold shows what kind of Real Estate Market Anacostia DC has become. With spring approaching soon,expect more home buyers to get off the fence and enter the Real Estate Market.