What's My Barclay Place Home Worth? June 2014
- Properties currently active on the market: 3
- Single-family properties closed in June: 2
- Average sales price: $418,584
- Average list price: $428,995
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.6%
- Average days on the market: 31
- Sales currently pending: 0
- Barclay Place absorption rate: 1.5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Barclay Place is in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio, while good, isn't as high as some other Franklin neighborhoods which may suggest that the homes were priced high when they entered the market. However, the average days on the market is very low.
These two homes were the last of the new construction homes available through Jones Company. This is good news as sellers won't be competing with new construction for buyers.
You're probably wondering what your Barclay Place home is worth? Just click the photo below to be take to an instant valuation tool. No more filling out forms and waiting for a response. A report will pop up in seconds.
While the housing market is doing very well in Franklin, buyers have become more particular than ever about the properties they buy. With 92% of buyers beginning their search on-line, the internet has become the first showing.
You want to do your best to make your home stand apart from your competition. TW Realty Group is here to do just that. Over the last several years, we have developed a following of buyers and sellers through our blogging and social media activity. Thousands of buyers every month, use our website in search of that perfect home.
This following gives us the ability to showcase your property through means other than just having your listing syndicated across the various national websites. After all, how does any buyer ever find what they are looking for there?
Through the use of keyword phrase marketing, we have been able to bring attention to our listings in ways that other agents are not. We would be happy to explain how this benefits you as a home seller.
When you are ready to sell your Barclay Place home, contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752 for your free competitive market analysis.