What value do your get with a local Wasilla Realtor with DECADES of experience?
There are several valuable traits to having local professionals on your side. Here are a few:
- We KNOW the area, the neighborhoods and we have probably sold a home nearby (or possible even that home)!
- We can provide you with a history of the home including past sales info, property history, prior disclosures and prior listing photos (sometimes a great tool to see the home from a different point of view).
- We can provide you with great tips on getting your home ready for sale (and answer questions like do you need an inspection or appraisal first?) and what to do to get ready for showings.
- We can walk you through homes to point out the good, bad, and 'not so great' features to help you make the right buying decision.
- We may be able to tell you little known things about the home just by nature of us being in the business so long. Below are a couple examples of this also.
This home was not built on location but
moved to it. It actually stood where the
Wasilla Fred Meyers grocery store now sits.
These homes were flooded in 2012 by a freak flood
and at least one was foreclosed on. Did you know that
you do not get disclosures on foreclosed homes? After
they were cleaned up, would you even know that they
Larry and I have been actively helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs since 1997 and 2002 respectively. We typically sell about 65 homes a year and Anna (also licensed with Alaska Dream Makers) sells another 16 or so homes/property per year. We have many tips for our buyers and sellers that we freely share with our clients. This includes everything from inspection items that may come up to negotiating stategies and more.
If you need professional, local, experienced licensees to assist you with your real estate needs, we are absolutely here to help!
Jacque & Larry