Home Prices in Summerville, SC for December 2016
The trend continues to climb in Summerville, SC Real Estate! 2016 was a strong year for real estate in Summerville, SC and it ended with a strong month in December! The town of Summerville saw an 8% increase in closed sales with 299 homes sold and closed last month.
- 299 Homes Sold & Closed -8% Increase from this time last year
- 47 Average Days on Market -18% Down from this time last year
- $233,662 – Average Sales Price- up 4% from this time last year
- $109-Price/Square Foot- up 7% from this time last year
- 707-Houses for Sale - Decrease of 33% from this time last year
To make sure you don’t miss your future home when it hits the market, you’ll need to have an agent that knows real estate for sale in Summerville, SC and the Summerville real estate market and has his ear to the ground for you and can help you make a quick, informed offer.
If you do want to buy a Summerville Home in 2017, make sure to read Five Bad Habits to Kick if You Want to Buy a Summerville Home in 2017.
Find Homes for Sale in Summerville, SC
Visit my website to search for homes for sale in Summerville or to be notified when Summerville homes come on the market.