I have not yet tried any Facebook Ads for my business. Have you?
The tips here will come in handy:
You hear it from all directions: “Everyone is on Facebook. You need to advertise on Facebook.” The problem with Facebook is that ads end up competing against birthdays, breakups and other ads for your audience’s attention. Your ad must stand out in a busy newsfeed.
Because of their success in grabbing attention, video ads are the hottest thing in the world of advertising right now. Consumers love to watch videos on their smartphones, and research shows that videos enjoy higher engagement and conversions. Making video ads part of your marketing plan is a smart move, especially since others in the real estate industry haven’t widely adopted them yet.
Also, you need to set yourself apart from the competition - social updates and other ads - and compel your target audience to take action in order to run a successful campaign. Follow these five guidelines while using Homesnap’s Facebook video ad creation tool and you’ll be on your way to launching a high-quality, eye-catching campaign that delivers results.
1. Pair your professional ad design with a complementary lead page. The content of the lead page should be in line with your ad. For example, if your ad’s call to action is “Click to receive a free home estimate,” but the lead page says “Sign up for my newsletter,” then you confuse and lose the lead. If consumers aren’t shown what they expect to see, then they won’t convert.
2. Write engaging copy. The video will do the heavy lifting of catching someone’s attention. Then you must draw people in with a message that creates interest and instills confidence. Make consumers curious enough to click, and make them trust you enough to give you their contact information.
3. Target your core zip codes and those you want to expand into. This is pretty self-explanatory, but don’t forget that your copy must also be relevant to the target audience.
4. Max out the Saturation Score. Homesnap Facebook Video Ads use a Saturation Score to measure how much of your audience you will reach during the month as a result of your daily budget allocation. Adjust your daily spend and/or number of zip codes to reach at least 90% of your target market.
5. Call leads within 5 minutes of receipt. Doing this will improve your contact and conversion rates. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that you won’t get in touch or will lose their interest.
Are you ready to create ads that stand out? Try Homesnap Facebook Video Ads for as little as $3 a day and make 2017 your most successful year yet!