16 Antrim St.
Nashua NH 03063
List Price WAS........$369,000
New List Price..........................$354,000
This beautiful Nashua, NH colonial is priced to sell.
About This Home
This is a Single Owner, four bedroom expanded colonial home on a cul-de-sac situated on a half-acre lot. The addition allows for a first-floor Master Suite and there is 2300 square feet of finished space.
- Enter the sunny spacious breezeway with vaulted ceiling and fan.
- Access the kitchen from the breezeway.
- Kitchen features white cabinets and granite counter tops with peninsula seating.
- Formal Dining room with chair rail and cut out into the kitchen.
- The first floor also has half bath with washer & dryer.
- The spacious Living Room has a wood burning fireplace with lovely built-ins, crown molding, and French doors leading to a first floor master bedroom with ¾ bathroom.
- Upstairs master has ¾ bath with skylight and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs, as well as a full bathroom.
- Partially finished lower level has a family room, two cedar closets, storage closet, workshop and additional room for storage.
- Two car attached, auto open garage enters into the breezeway.
- Breezeway also has access to the fenced backyard, brick patio, and deck area.
Great space in a great location!
"Live Free or Die..."
Our state motto dating back to the American Revolution. Nashua, New Hampshire is one of those "best kept secrets" you seldom hear about. There is no state sales tax or state income tax ! Enjoy all the benefits of Boston, the ocean, lakes, streams and mountains a short drive away.... while living in an active city in a country like setting. I have lived in and enjoyed New Hampshire for over 30 years. That is why my tag line is... Happiness is Living in New Hampshire !
More Information - Please contact:
Missy Adams, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
20 Trafalgar Square Suite 101
Nashua, NH 03063
Telephone: 603-320-6368 or 603-883-8400x138
Visit www.missyadams.com for more information on this or other properties.
Twitter: @missyadamsnh #AdamsHomeTeam