|Becky||95 Acres||none||no restrictions|
|Chattooga||45 acres||800 sf||no restrictions|
|Cherokee||222 acres||900 sf||no restrictions|
|Cheohee||40 acres||1200 sf||no gasoline engines|
|Fiddler's Cove||35 acres||1650 sf||35 hp|
|Mountain Springs||16 acres||1500sf||canoe/kayak only|
|White Water Lake||75 acres||none||75 HP|
|Mountain Rest||50 acres||1000 sf||no restrictions|
As you can see we have several private mountain lakes in our area, and these are just a few. I love selling on these lakes as each has a different flavor and feel.
If you are looking for great fishing go no further than Fiddler's Cove, Whitewater Lake or Lake Becky. Want to ski or tube all afternoon, look at Lake Cherokee. If you want peace and quiet--Mountain Springs or Lake Cheohee.
If you are looking to be on the Mountain, in the national forest area behind a gate then your only choice is Chattooga Lake. Act like Santa, make your list:
- What do you do at the lake? Swim? Fish? Tube? or Ski?
- Do you want to be close to Highland NC or Clayton GA?
- Do you need to be closer to Greenville or Atlanta?
- Are you looking for a cabin or a house?
- Do you want to be in the National Forest ?
- Do you want elevation, to be at the top of the mountain or just in the foothills?
- What is your budget? We have homes in every budget.
- Do you want to buy so you can use it this summer?
Now is the time to contract on lake property if you want to be able to use it this summer. Typical closings are 45 days and summer starts on Memorial Day weekend at the lakes.