Your own country paradise awaits you at this expansive real estate property on Fitzwater Branch Dr in Renick, WV. It sits on 41.25 acres of breathtaking lush green country landscape that both you and your dogs or horses will truly enjoy. On the lower level, there is a dog grooming room. Outside, there is an 8 x 24 kennel with electricity/water. The kennel can be convered into a 2-stall stable,
The new price is $375,000
684 FITZWATER BRANCH RD
RENICK, WV 24966
Surrounded by nature is a 2010 PROW Design Hardy Plank 1.5 story, 4BR/4BA house on 41.25 acres, 17 pasture, and the remaining, approx 24, are apple trees (15) and mountains.
If you're a horse ethusiast, you will fall in love with thi Renick country property. It has all the space you an your horses need. 17 acres of this property are for pasture, more than enough to provide you freedom for horseback riding. An 8x24 kennel, with electricity and water, can be easily converted into a 2-stall stable.
There's also the original barn; 2 springs; a creek, radiant heating; heated floors on main floor & entire basement, 2-car garage, partly unfinished basement/ workshop and a grooming room.
- Cathedral wood ceilings throughout main and upper level
- Engineered Brazilian Koa hardwood floors on main and upper level, stairs & landings
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Double pane windows
- Water manifold system
- 80 gallon Whirlpool hot water heater
- Water filtration
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances
- Corian Kitchen counter top
- kitchen island is made of teak from Africa and the two bar stools
- Gas cook top
- Electric built-in oven
- Heated floors on main floor and entire basement
- Ceramic tile floors in 3 bathrooms and utility room
- Propane gas furnace
- 2-car Garage, with exit to outdoors, as well as to basement.
- Front porch with Trek decking
- Patio lower level, concrete
- Screened in porch off master bedroom, trek-like flooring
- A hand carved door from Africa in lower level
- Prow Design with Hardy Plank, Viceroy manufacture
- Well, 175 feet deep
- Gas tank, 1,000 gallons
- 2 springs on property
- A creek runs most of the front and part of the side angle of the
- There is turkey, deer and bear on the land; and a protective area for the deer under the White pine trees.
- 41.25 acres (15 pasture)
- 17+ wild apple trees
- Kennel, 8x24 fenced, can be converted to stables, etc. Electricity
- inside and outside; water outside
- Fenced in area approximately ¾ of an acre with cattle fence.
- Original barn on property;
- Kennel will convert to two horse stalls
- 28 miles to schools
- 25.50 miles to airports
- 27 miles to shopping
- 1 miles to trails
Check out the video here... https://youtu.be/PQUtVJD285o
Estates like this are rare so grab this opportunity now! Call me, Rebecca Gaujot, at 304-520-2133. As the premier Realtor® in Lewisburg and Greenbrier County, I can help you find the property of your dreams. visit my website at http://www.lewisburgwvhomesforsale.com/