Team Zuhl has once again analyzed the Clark real estate market for Clark home buyers and Clark home sellers.
This month, here's Wayne explaining the real estate market.
In April, 14 homes were sold and 96 homes were offered for sale. To search for listings, please click here.
In real estate, supply and demand dictate prices. In Clark, sales remain brisk and the real estate market is holding steady. This translates into a sellers market - there are more buyers than there are sellers in Clark and this tends to result in an increase in prices.
The average list price in Clark in May was $547,414 and the average sale price was $474,707, about 2% higher than the 12 month average. Homeowners are continuing to see a strong return on their real estate investment in Clark.
Days on Market:
The average sold home in Clark in April was sold after only 32 days on the market. Homes sell faster when they are:
- In pristine updated condition,
- Are marketed aggressively, and
- Are priced correctly.
What this means for buyers:
- Be educated. Learn what kind of home you want. Decide with your family members what you need in a home and what you want in a home.
- Be informed. Spend some time getting to know the inventory. Learn what homes look like in your price range. Learn what home features you can afford.
- Be ready. Have your pre-approval ready so that you can act quickly when you find your perfect home.
What this means for sellers:
- If you're on the fence about selling your home, this may be the perfect opportunity to get the most money in the shortest amount of time.
- Even in a shrinking inventory situation, you're still competing with other homes on the market. View the other homes that are offered for sale and make sure your home is the best one in its price range.
- Make your home available for potential buyers.