How Pricing Your Leisure World of MD Home Right Makes a Big Difference

By
Real Estate Agent with Weichert Realtors | Silver Spring, MD Phone Direct 240-506-2434

 How Pricing Your Leisure World of MD Home Right Makes a Big Difference

How Pricing Your Home Right Makes a Big Difference | MyKCM

 

Even though there’s a big buyer demand for homes in today’s low inventory market, it doesn’t mean you should price your home as high as the sky when you’re ready to sell. Here’s why making sure you price it right is key to driving the best price for the sale.

If you’ve ever watched the show “The Price Is Right,” you know the only way to win the game is to be the one to correctly guess the price of the item up for bid without going over. That means your guess must be just slightly under the retail price.

When it comes to pricing your home, setting it at or slightly below market value will increase the visibility of your listing and drive more buyers your way. This strategy actually increases the number of buyers who will see your home in their search process. Why? When potential buyers look at your listing and see a great price for a fantastic home, they’re probably going to want to take a closer look. This means more buyers are going to be excited about your house and more apt to make an offer.

When this happens, you’re more likely to set up a scenario with multiple offers, potential bidding wars, and the ability to drive a higher final sale price. At the end of the day, even when inventory is tight, pricing it right – or pricing it to sell immediately – makes a big difference.

Here’s the other thing: homeowners who make the mistake of overpricing their homes will eventually have to lower the prices anyway after they sit on the market for an extended period of time. This leaves buyers wondering if the price drops were caused by something wrong with these homes when in reality, nothing was wrong, the initial prices were just too high. 

Bottom Line

If you’re thinking about selling your home this year, let’s get together so you have a professional on your side to help you properly price your home and maximize demand from the start.

Posted by

My AR banner 2017

Barbara Michaluk, Realtor

Phone 240-506-2434

Email: michaluk@verizon.net  /  Web: BarbaraSellsMDhomes.com

Authorized Leisure World Specialist / Senior Real Estate Specialist /
Internet Marketing Specialist / Certified E-Pro / Certified Staging Agent

Weichert Realtors / 3816 International Dr / Silver Spring, MD 20906

Authorized Leisure World Specialist     Barbara Michaluk Graduate Internet Marketing Specialist Barbara Michaluk Senior Real Estate Specialist   

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate General Information
Location:
Maryland Montgomery County Silver Spring Leisure World
Groups:
Realtors®
Activerain MLS Online
Posts to Localism
Seniors Real Estate
55+ Active Adult Communities Specialists Public
Tags:
leisure world md
leisure world maryland
retirement community maryland
senior community maryland

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
5,267,229
Barbara Todaro
RE/MAX Executive Realty - Franklin, MA
Marketing Agent for The Todaro Team

Good morning, Brian England pricing a property properly is 99% of the battle .... the other 1% is just making sure you submit it to all the sources....

Feb 16, 2020 06:21 AM #1
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
1,144,890

Barbara Michaluk

Leisure World Specialist / Full Service REALTOR
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information