- Hire an aggressive agent who shows you a plan for selling your house - and make sure they follow through.
- Give your house a facelift with new paint and repairs.
- List it online with such sites as eBay and Craigslist.
- Offer to pay the buyer's closing costs.
- And finally, take any reasonable offer.
Our market has turned!! It is now a buyers' market and the buyers are excited to be at an advantage. Even if the buyers' market will not last long in our area. Sellers need to be aware that the buyers' agents know this and they will be negotiating with that in mind. Here is some advice for sellers in our market to assist their agent with negotiating with the buyers' agent. Beside price, the best way to sell your home in a down market is to: