Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Inclusions and Exclusions...Buyers and Sellers Beware !
Part of a Wisconsin listing contract lists things included and things excluded.Typical inclusions are kitchen appliances and of course...anything attached to the building....Whoops....did I say "of course" ?
"Of Course" should probably be a phrase deleted from every Realtors vocabulary.
There is no understanding by both Sellers and Buyers that the...refrigerator, chandelier, playset, blinds, curtains, draperies valences, water softener, iron filter, dehumidifier basketball hoop....MUST be included.
The Buyers had no way of knowing that the...
- Chandelier was a wedding present from Grandma
- The water softener and iron filter were rented
- The high end refrigerator was going to be replaced by the one
in the garage at closing
Sellers Do Not Assume that....
- The playset you are choosing not to dismantle is something
the college age children of the buyer will use
- The garage refrigerator is an appliance that the Buyers want
to have as part of the their "appliance package"
- The old paint cans of burgundy and gold will of course be used to touch up the walls when you remove the pictures of your dog ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!