Dallas Real Estate and Short Sale Blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs - TX Broker 0513551
Tom and Gina Branch, The Branch Team with RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs, service the greater North Dallas suburbs including Dallas, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Lewisville, and Carrollton.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2010 

4 Bedrooms | 21 Baths | 2-Car Garage | 3570 SF | Pool & Spa Rowlett TX Homes For Lease - Executive lease home with in-ground pool and spa. Huge home with three living and two dining areas. Kitchen has laminate flooring, a gas stove, and plenty of storage. Master bedroom has plantation shutters a...
07/30/2010
  3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 2-Car Garage | 1800 SF Grand Prairie TX Homes For Sale - Former K. Hovnanian model ready for move in. Warm and inviting with soaring ceilings and neutral colors throughout.  Kitchen with granite has stainless appliances, gas cook top, built in desk, breakfast bar and upgr...
07/30/2010
I was recently inreviewed as part of a story on online marketing strategies. Written by Alice Allan on July 28, 2010 Crossing paths with a Google employee was the factor that focused Tom Branch's online marketing strategy."I sold a property for a Google employee," the Dallas-based RE/MAX broker a...
07/28/2010
As a business person, it is imperative for you to understand that only 35% of the reason people buy the products or services you offer is for the actual product or service itself. The other 65% of the reason they buy is for what you can do or provide beyond the product or service, and what that ...
07/27/2010
This is so true. There's been a "perfect storm" in the housing market. We have depressed housing prices and the lowest interest rates in history. A period of inflation will follow, the extent of which is yet to be seen.   Most economists agree that recent rashes of government spending will ultim...
07/27/2010
The devil is in the details.  Always discuss items you want to retain with your agent at the time of the listing.Some of the biggest disagreements I have seen between buyers and sellers start with misunderstandings about what items are to remain in the house that is being sold, and which things t...
07/26/2010
We do a number of interviews with the media, but this one was different!  Yesterday we took part in a story about busy professionals and the impact the children being out of school for the summer have on "adult time." We didn't get to see it on-air because we were on a date at Sambuca 360 in west...
07/24/2010
Welcome to The Estates of Willow Crest in Plano, Texas! If location is your main concern, look no further than The Estates of Willow Crest, conveniently located just east of the Dallas North Tollway and south of 121. The world is at your fingertips. Endless shopping opportunities, professional s...
07/24/2010
According to the RE/MAX Reporter, "When it comes to production, a clean sweep of awards by a single office in every category is rare. But they do happen."   RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs was recently ranked as the number one office in the Dallas Council in every category: Commissions Paid, Listing Units...
07/23/2010
3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 2-Car Garage | 1540 SF Arlington TX Homes For Sale - Split bedrooms, updated master bath with furniture style vanities, walk-in closets, and garden tub with separate shower. Fresh paint and carpet. Home is situated on quiet cul-de-sac. City park and pool within walking dis...
07/23/2010
Ambassador
525,650

Tom Branch

Broker, CDPE, SFR, ACRE, Plano TX Ambassador
How may I assist you?
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information