Rich Schiffer, of Weichert Realtors, and a member of the Chester Grocery Community Co-op Marketing Committee, is working on a video project that will showcase the impact that the Co-op can make on the lives of people in the City of Chester, Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- For more information about the Chester Co-op, read Chester Co-op -- a Community Investing in Itself
- To see a printable version of the membership brochure, click here
- If you would like to support the Co-op as an individual, corporation, or organization without becoming a member, please consider joining the Chester's Community Grocery Co-op Partnership Program
The video project will encompass about half a dozen 2-3 minute segments, each supporting a different aspect of the co-op, to be used in conjunction with the Membership Orientation, and in future marketing efforts. For more about the Marketing Committee, read Marketing Committee -- A Common Thread .
Co-op Members interested in contributing to this project are asked to provide the following:
- Pictures of Co-op members, events, and meetings
- Pictures of Chester, past and present
Written statements are also needed (to be added as a "voice over"). Some suggested topics:
- Why you joined the Co-op
- What you love about Chester
- How you feel the Co-op will impact Chester
- Who you think should join the Co-op
If you have any interest in speaking on camera about those topics, or providing the "voice talent" for the voice- overs, please Email Me .
If you wan't to submit photos, feel free to do so by posting them in a comment on this post, or Email Me and I will set up another way for me to get them from you.
If you want to submit a written statement, please do so in a comment here, or Email Me