We just released the first issue of our new print and web publication "The Gardner Report" - It's a monthly to-the-point preview which you may print, that's dedicated to the Sherwood Oregon residential real estate market. The Gardner Report currently focuses on the market criteria with the most real estate activity. We look forward to the communities feedback, suggestions and requests as we continue with our plans to launch an even more in-depth version to the public in the near future.
Take a minute to visit www.TheGardnerTeam.net where you can find helpful information on a number of topics and get up-to-date market data on the Sherwood and Portland Metro real estate markets. Simply click on the "Today's Market" tab where you'll find complete access to live, monthly and quarterly real estate data, including our monthly VIDEO market reports that's very informative.
While you're here, take a look at the July numbers for Sherwood Oregon...
Criteria covers Single Family Residential (SFR) detached homes on lots not exceeding 1/4 acre.
Active Sherwood Listings:
- 113 (33 of which were Listed/Re-Listed during July)
- Average Square Foot = 2,349
- Average List Price = $365,701
- Average $ Per Square Foot = $156.00
- Average Days on Market (DOM) = 97
Pending Sherwood Listings:
- 23 Homes went Sale Pending in July
- Average Square Foot = 1,932
- Average List Price = $282,665
- Average $ Per Square Foot = $146.00
- Average Days on Market (DOM) = 68
SOLD Sherwood Listings:
- 21 Homes SOLD in July
- Average Square Foot = 1,989
- Average Price = List $300,340 | Sold $292,895
- Average $ Per Square Foot = List $151.00 | Sold $147.00
- Average Days on Market (DOM) = 94
Sherwood's Grand Total of Year-To-Date Real Estate Sales in This Criteria = 110
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!