As it gets closer and closer to Christmas, there will be quite a few great events going on around Lake Havasu City that will be great for the whole family. Therefore, I am compiling a list of those events and their details so you can take complete advantage of them during the Holiday season.
* 12/18/2009 - 12/20/2009 - The Wizard of OZ (Grace Arts Live Performance) - A live theater production about little Dorothy of Kansas who dreams of what lies over the rainbow, when one day a twister hits her family farm and carries her away to the end of the rainbow and sets her down in Munchkinland. Play begins Friday & Saturday at 7:30pm and Sunday at 2:00pm at 2146 McCulloch Blvd. Tickets are $25 for adults and $12 for children. For more information, contact (928) 505-ARTS.
* 12/19/2009 - 12/20/2009 - Live Drive-Thru Nativity - Live performers and animals will reenact the story of Christmas. Presentation provided by Havasu Bible Fellowship. Drive-Thru hours are from 6:00pm through 10:00pm at Desert Hills, London Bridge Rd. For more information, contact Carol McDougall at (928) 505-2876.
* 12/19/2009 - Christmas Magic at the Library - Free crafts, fun and stories for all children 12 & under with their grown-ups. Fun begins at 9:00am at the Mohave County Library, 1770 N. McCulloch Blvd., in the K-mart Shopping Plaza. There will also be face painters, clowns and magicians there for added fun. For more information, contact (928) 505-3630.
* 12/26/2009 - Lake Havasu Vehicle Swap Meet - This event is always held on the last Saturday of the month from 8:00am - 4:00pm at the London Bridge Plaza Parking Lot. This is an ideal event to sell or buy what you have been looking for such as autos, trailers, motor homes, motorcycles, quads, classics, rods, parts, accessories, and more. Admission is free. For more information, contact Al de la Pena at (928) 854-2733.
* 12/31/2009 - New Year's Eve Street Party - Come for live bands, fun, the big ball drop and much more at 9:00pm on Main Street in Lake Havasu City. For more information, contact Jeanne Nelson at (928) 208-1251.
Looks like you and your family won't be lacking for fun and entertainment in Lake Havasu City, Arizona this Holiday season. There are too many great events for the whole family to fill your free time.