For the Newbies out there.
If you call yourself a Realtor, you are calling yourself an expert in the nieghborhood you sell homes. How are you going to be an expert if you don't know your market/neighborhood.
- What is the average list price of a home, single -multi fam?
- What is the average Sold price of a homes, single-multi fam?
- How many homes are on the market right now?
- How many one, two, three, four family homes are there?
- What is the average days homes stay on the market? Right now compared to last year this time?
- What Broker/agent sells the most homes in your market?
- What are the major developments being built in the next year in your area?
- How many agents/offices are apart of your mls?
- How has the interest rates affected your market?
- What is going on with the bank and sub-prime lenders?
- ECT ...
Compare everything to last year.
Do anything and everything to research the answers to these questions ASAP.
Be an EXPERT! Know your stuff.
Share your answers. Share your resources in your comments.