Stopped for lunch at Crossroads Country Kitchen in Ocala Saturday after taking more Ocala horse farm photos on one of the rainiest mornings of this summer. Many local horse people frequent Crossroads, and I love all the fun things they have hung all over the walls (see video). I also learned Crossroads Country Kitchen serves breakfast all day until 4:00 p.m. Love that!
My choice for lunch was a Bar-B-Que burger (comes with cheese, caramelized onions, and bar-b-q sauce). It was cooked as requested, and ‘oh my’ delicious. There’s something about bar-b-que sauce and caramelized onions on a good hamburger.
And there’s definitely something about Crossroads Country Kitchen in Ocala.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tas-T-O Has Been Making Cops, Horse and Ocala People Glaze Over in Happiness Since 1969. (ocalalicious.com)
- Nothing Says Horses and Horse Farms Like Ocala. (horsealicious.com)
- Lorito’s Italian Kitchen in Ocala Will Put Pasta on Your Fagioli. (ocalalicious.com)
- Ocala’s Double Diamond Farm, a Magnificent Thoroughbred Horse Farm in America the Beautiful. (horsealicious.com)
- See Where Some of Ocala’s Most Beautiful Thoroughbred Horse Farms Are Located. (horsealicious.com)
Original posted on Ocalalicious.