The building will have rental apartments on the second through tenth floors and condominium apartments from the 11th floor through the 40th floor.
Extell, the developer teamed with eight CFDA members for a designer show house called “American Fashion: Designers at The Aldyn.”
The party took place the last night of NY Fashion Week. Each room in the luxury waterfront apartments were designed and unveiled last night by fashion designers including Diane von Furstenberg, Elie Tahari, Nicole Miller, Jeffrey Banks and Richard Lambertson and John Truex for Tiffany & Co.
The fashion designers collaborated with interior designers to translate their newest collections for the home, often mixing in personal items.
- Fitness Center with Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, and Kinesis Rooms
- 75' Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Basketball Court
- Squash Court
- Bowling Alley, Game Room, and Club Lounge
- Golf Simulator
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Men & Women's Locker Rooms, Suana and Steam Rooms
- Private Landscaped Garden
- One Bedrooms: 739 - 839 square feet starting at $775,000 - $1,195,000
- Two Bedrooms: 1,071 - 1455 square feet starting at $1,425,000 -2,195,000
- Three Bedrooms: 1,618 -2075 square feet starting at $2,600,000 - $3,350,000
- Four bedroom: 2,505 - 2,755 square feet starting at $4,000,000- $4,950,000
- Six Bedroom Duplexes and Penthouse Residences with terraces and pool 2,930 -5960 square feet range from $6,300,000 to $17,500,000.