Last night I was privileged to attend the OMREB Commercial Building Awards, held at the Coast Capri Hotel. The room was full of Realtors, Builders, Suppliers and our supporting teams- ready to celebrate the achievements of our Commercial Builders for their projects ranging from Peachland to Revelstoke.
12 Categories were represented, with multiple entrants in each. All nominated projects were acclaimed an award of Merit - to be nominated for this prestigious award was a win in itself!
Congratulations to the selected entrants, taking the twelve plaques home were:
The 2010 winners of Commercial Building Awards were:
· Commercial Office: Beeline Web (Lake Country)
· Commercial Retail: Rexall Building (Kelowna)
· Hospitality: Sparkling Hill (Vernon)
· Industrial: Tow and Stow Dry Marina (West Kelowna)
· Institutional Recreation: H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre (Kelowna)
· Institutional Assembly: Sikh Temple (Kelowna)
· Institutional Community: Okanagan College Centre for Learning (Kelowna)
· Multi-family Townhouse: Dwell (Kelowna)
· Multi-family Apartment - Mixed Use:The Madison (Kelowna)
· Multi-family Apartment: Waterscapes (Kelowna)
· Renovation: Acorn Dental (Salmon Arm)
• Judges Choice: Okanagan College Centre for Learning (Kelowna)