Every two years in the state of Pennsylvania all real estate agents must complete 14 hours of Mandatory Continuing Education(MCE) in order to renew their real estate license. Among this year's offerings is one of my favorites, REAL ESTATE FINANCE . It is a seven hour class(good for half of your mandatory 14 hours) and will cover the following topics:
1. Key Basics of Real Estate Financing- Loan Process,Primary and Secondary Market
2. Government Influences on Real Estate Finance- The Fed, Acts of Congress, RESPA
3. Current Issues in Mortgage Lending- Foreclosures and the Subprime Crisis, Credit Scoring
4. Conventional Mortgage Loans- Qualifying ratios,Understanding PMI,ARMs
5. Government Loans- FHA & VA,Calculating both MIPs, VA Funding Fee Options
6. Alternative Financing Options- New Seller Financing Rules,Self Employed,Sources of Cash
Our financial markets have gone through a major overhaul since 2008 and it is important for a real estate practitioner to be able to communicate these changes to consumers. Join us for a fast paced day and leave with your knowledge of Real Estate Financing greatly increased !
The Course will be offered by the following Realtor Associations:
RAYAC , LCAR, GHAR, and SUBURBAN WEST
Call them directly to sign up !!!