What's My Stags Leap Home Worth? Market Report for June 2014
- Properties currently Active on the market: 5
- Single-family properties closed in June: 4
- Average sales price: $517,499
- Average list price: $528,650
- Average sales price to list price ratio: 97.9%
- Average days on the market: 23
- Pending sales: 3
- Stags Leap absorption rate: 1.3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months, a buyer's market would be in excess of 7 months, and a seller's market would be less than 5 months)
Stags Leap is in an extreme seller's market. The sales price to list price ratio is good and the average days on the market are low. As the new construction finally ends, existing homeowners feel it's safe to list their homes.
Wondering what your Stags Leap home is worth? Just click the photo below and you will receive your home valuation instantly. No more forms to fill out and then wait for a response. You receive the report in seconds.
With 92% of buyers beginning their home search on the internet, sellers need their homes to have the best coverage possible there. This goes way beyond just syndicating listings to other websites.
The homes that have maximum exposure on the internet are the ones who get the most traffic and as a result multiple offers. Sellers want to make sure the photographs are professionally done showcasing the many architectural features of their homes.
TW Realty Group is using the newest technology to get the word out about your house. This includes the use of social media and blogging. Something not many listing agents in the Franklin housing market are doing.
Don't believe me, Let Me Google That for You. When you click the link you will be taken to a Google search for Stags Leap. The results will indicate that our website is ranked #1 for Stags Leap homes for sale in Franklin TN. That's above the Turnberry (the builder) website and the national websites. It's easy to see why we get thousands of clicks each month. This provides your listing with exposure to home buyers all over the country.
When you are ready to sell your Stags Leap home, contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.