Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 27, 2015
1. What 1928 novel by D.H. Lawrence was banned in the US until 1959? Lady Chatterley's Lover
2. Grenada is part of which continent? North America
3. What process does milk undergo to become yogurt? Bacterial Fermentation
4. What was Charlie Chaplin's cane made of? Bamboo
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 28, 2015
1. What US state has the longest border with Canada?
2. U2's Paul Hewson is better known by what nickname?
3. Most people breathe through one nostril at a time - True or False?
4. Which country gave birth to the beer Corona?
Enjoy your day!