Homestead Exemption Naples, FL Things To Know
Did you build or buy a new primary residence?
If you move into a new home or condominium and it is your primary residence, you may qualify for Homestead Exemption and the cap on the assessment increase, which starts the year following the first year you are granted Homestead Exemption.
What Do I Need To Do?
All persons seeking Homestead Exemption must complete an original application form IN PERSON at the office of the Property Appraiser.
When Can I File?
You can file at the Property Appraiser's main office weekdays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, or in the Golden Gate and North Collier offices from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- A recorded deed or tax bill in your name
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida Auto Tag Registration
- Collier County Voter Registration Card (if a voter)
- Social Security Numbers for Applicant & Spouse
- A Declaration of Domicile Filed with Clerk of the Circuit Court (if you have recorded one
- Documentation From Your Assessor/Appraiser That Any Residency Based Exemptions On Your Out of State Property Have Been Removed
- If the Property Is Held In A Trust, A Copy Of The Trust Is Required For Review and Qualification
An Applicant Who Is Not A U.S. Citizen Must Present A Resident Alien Card (green card) When ApplyingWhen Is The Deadline For Applying?
What Are The Locations & Phone Numbers Where You Apply?
3950 Radio Road, Naples, FL 34104 (239) 252-8141
4715 Golden Gate Pkwy. Naples, FL 34116 (239) 348-0246
335 Orange Blossom Dr. Naples, FL 34109 (239) 252-4444
For More Helpful Information On The State of Florida CLICK HERE
Make your Naples, Florida home buying search a pleasant, enjoyable experience by contacting SERGIO & JAN HERNANDEZ (239) 821-5290.
Put their expertise and area knowledge to work for you!