Sparkman Club Estates, a Northwest Dallas neighborhood, is on many buyer lists.
What do residents like about living in Sparkman Club?
Homeowners often share that they enjoy the "sense of community" in Sparkman Club Estates. For that reason, many homeowners who grew up in the neighborhood choose to move back to Sparkman with their young families. Residents are invited to join the Sparkman Club and enjoy planned activities that take place throughout the year. The club has a pool, tennis court and clubhouse. There is a quarterly membership fee for the Sparkman Club. The Sparkman neighborhood is convenient to private and public schools and shopping. The DART Green Line, I-35, I-635, Dallas North Tollway, Walnut Hill Lane, and Royal Lane allow residents easy access to all Dallas has to offer.
• There are currently 7 active listings ranging in price from $250,000 to $475,000.
• List prices per square foot range from $162.23 to $235.97.
• Square footage of the active listings ranges from 1,541 square feet to 2,494 square feet.
3 Properties are Currently Under Contract
Sold Listings in the Last Six Months
• Twenty-four (20) properties have been sold in Sparkman Club over the last six (6) months.
• Average sales price was $383,080
• Minimum sold price was $180,000
• Maximum sold price was $713,000
• Median sold price per square foot was $149.58, with a range of $88.50 to $204.36 per square foot.
• Average days on the market - 32 days.
If you are looking for a home in the northwest sector of Dallas that is convenient to Downtown Dallas, Southwestern Medical Center, DFW Airport, Love Field and so much more, add the Sparkman Club to your list of neighborhoods to visit.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about buying or selling a home. It would be my pleasure to help you with your unique real estate needs. I welcome the opportunity to give you a tour of the Sparkman Club neighborhood!