What if I told you I've got the solution that will instantly help get your listings noticed, it's budget-friendly and it's one of the most powerful marketing tools -- interested to learn more?
Well you can! From preparation to sold, The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is working to help make your sellers smarter, more efficient and get the best return on their investment by using proven home staging strategies that attracts potential buyers to the front door. Using state-of-the-art technology, we offer a seamless online and mobile experience along with intuitive tools that help take the hassle out of preparing a listing for sale.
The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is the world's first online home staging video course that teaches sellers how to prepare their own homes for sale. Want to know how it works? Join our live demo call
Incorporate Home Staging Into Your Next Listing Presentation
Home staging has become an industry standard in many markets and can make homes not only sell faster, but at a higher list price.
We’re offering a unique way for agents to stand out amongst their competition, educate sellers about how to prepare their homes for sale and show potential sellers that “you” do care about the home’s presence.
Some real estate agents believe they can sell their listings regardless of how they look. If you want to waste time and money, then by all means don’t stage – but honestly who has time for that?
The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is being offered to agents as a membership site. Yes, you can go through the entire 9-module course and learn how to stage your client’s homes, but more importantly you can easily share this information with your clients, so they can stage themselves.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Stage 2 Sell Strategy:
- How to obtain a seller’s mindset
- How to find and maintain your excellence
- How to create a buyer profile and assess each area of your home using the five senses test
- How control your clutter, get creative storage solutions.
- What repairs or improvements will give you the biggest return on investment
- How to maintain a white-glove clean home everyday
- How to set focal points in each room
- How to distract from negative characteristic of a room
- What are the different ways you can lighten up your home
- What are the design trends
- How to arrange furniture and accessories by using emotional connection points
Grab your spot on the live demo and learn how home staging will grow your business and save you time!
Got a question?? Feel free to reach out to me.