Bill and Liz, A.K.A. B'Liz, write many terrific posts, and just in case you missed this one, I decided that a reblog was in order! And B'Liz is totally on point about this one.
ASK AN AMBASSADOR: Blog And They WILL Find You!
There's a reason we show up every day here in the Rain. We KNOW it works. It took time, it took learning and refining our approach, but bottom line is we find blogging paired up with our WP/IDX site to be a very effective use of our time.
In particular, focusing on topics and information the consumers can't find elsewhere:
- Posts about subdivisions with custom searches
- Posts with long tail searches (homes with 3 car garages, pools, etc.)
- Posts about new construction
These type posts result in a large number of our calls.
Now despite all our attempts in these posts to make it clear that: we're not the listing agent/HOA rep/builder's rep, we still get a lot of calls that don't understand that. Often they're looking for the HOA contact information, so when we can we provide and make sure they know we're RE/MAX agents and not the HOA company.
But on the other hand, quite a few calls we get ARE legitimate potential home buyers and sellers.
- We've been called for a listing interview because OUR page about that subdivision was found by the seller
- We've been called from subdivision members to provide updates when the HOA company has changed, or dues have changed.
- We've been contacted by builder's reps to update our posts on their community when changes happen (different floor plans, HOA changes, etc.).
Here's the thing we find, few agents (or builders for that matter), take the time or have the expertise to construct web pages/blog posts that rank well. If you master that art, you can actually place better than the builder does for their own communities. Now some of those callers that find you WILL NOT work with an agent, but others will be happy to have representation that works FOR them and NOT for the builder.
Bottom line, as a blogger, pick the right topics and you will get found!
Until next Tuesday, just Ask An Ambassador if you need help!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map