Over the past twelve months, national home prices across the country have increased 6.9%.
According to a study conducted by CoreLogic, the findings were broken down even further into these four categories:
- Lower Priced Homes: priced at 75% or less of the median
- Low-to-Middle Priced Homes: priced between 75-100% of the median
- Middle-to-Moderate Priced Homes: priced between 100-125% of the median
- High Price Homes: priced greater than 125% of the median
In conclusion, the lower priced homes appreciated at greater rates than the homes at the upper ends of the spectrum because they are more in demand.
Are you LOOKING FOR THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS in the Mooresville, Lake Norman, Charlotte or Asheville, NC Area?
Do you have a HOME TO SELL?
The Temple Team is ready to help you with all of your Real Estate Needs.
Give us a call anytime at 704-235-3000 and visit our website at www.TheTempleTeam.com.
* Excerpts taken from article published in Keeping Current Matters